Where to find assistance for POA documents? Free of charge. Daughter to have financial, medical, and any other matters over me and her dad. Also to gain custody of brother, 8, when the time comes?

I would see a lawyer especially about the custody thing. I am to understand that a child cannot be left to someone. You can request that a person be the guardian but it eventually has to go thru the courts. A child cannot assign a POA.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

Some states have a legal aid service for low income families and seniors. I would see if yours has one. Just do a Google search and type in your state and "legal aid". It should bring up the service contact info and qualifications.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to FrazzledMama

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter