Did you repeal the findings. They usually turn you down the first time.

You find a SS lawyer. He cannot charge you for his services. He will again, gather up all your info. He will repeal the findings. You may get SSD. When my nephew went thru the process, the lawyer was allowed no more than 6k or 15% of the back SS due. Meaning, if you are granted SSD they go back to the first filing and pay you up to when your SSD starts. Lawyer fees are paid on the back pay by SS and you get the balance.

In the meantime, talk to the doctor who prescribed the oxygen and tell him you can't afford it. Maybe he will know a way to get it free. Call your Office of Aging and ask if they know of help,
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

The insurance company won’t pay for it? Has the doctor prescribed it?
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to worriedinCali

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter