What does an enacted power of attorney mean in my state?

Find Care & Housing
Based on your answer in your other post:


I think you and your husband should see an estate planning attorney to help guide you through the documents about which you're inquiring. A good explanation will help understand how they're created and what the purposes are.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to GardenArtist

It's myself and yes I can take care of myself
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Joeswife