POA forms and living will forms



I would use a lawyer. Wife should be present because she is the one assigning you as POA. My Moms medical POA read like a living will. It mentioned what she wanted and didn't want.

A few people on the Forum have mentioned that hospitals have not always abided by the living will. I had no problem with instituting Moms POA.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to JoAnn29

thank you for your advice!!!
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Dogbite12

Dogbite, are you looking for forms on the Internet? If so, please note this isn't a do-it-yourself type of legal form. All it takes is one misplaced or missing word to throw havoc into the document.

I used an "Elder Law Attorney" and just to give you an idea, my Power of Attorney is 17 pages long. It covers so many issues.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to freqflyer

Dog, what is your question? How to find an attorney to prepare them? Scope of authority? Please tell us more about your needs.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to GardenArtist