As far as the state taking the home from you all, I don't think I would just ask for an opinion. I would want fact(s)not an opinon. I would


contact the governing agent(s) in your state because every state might be different. I would start first with your court system - perhaps probate court. If they can't help you then I would ask them for information of what department that could help you and so on. I won't stop until you have in writing what the guidelines are.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing