Find Senior Care (City or Zip)
Join Now Log In
L
Lucysmom Posted September 2017

Just a note of thanks... for always giving words of advice.

Yesterday my Dad lost his battle with Dementia. I got the call at 6:30 AM from the NH. He passed peacefully in his sleep. We are blessed that he went peacefully. Over the last couple of years, I have posted many times on this site. I was always given words of advice and encouragement from everyone. Thank you all so much! May all of us continue to help someone elses beacon of hope here. God bless.....

cdnreader Sep 2017
Dear Lucy,

My deepest sympathies and condolences. I'm very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time.

AliBoBali Sep 2017
Condolences to you and your family, Lucy. Thanks for sharing about your dad's passing. Sounds like a bittersweet event. I'm thankful it was peaceful.

ADVERTISEMENT

coralmae Sep 2017
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

gladimhere Sep 2017
Lucy I am so sorry for your loss.

freqflyer Sep 2017
Lucysmom, my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family for the passing of your Dad.

chdottir Sep 2017
How wonderful that his end was peaceful!

BarbBrooklyn Sep 2017
Lucy, thank you for sharing your journey with this community. I hope you find healing and peace in the coming days.

GardenArtist Sep 2017
Lucy, I too am sorry for your loss but am glad that his passing was peaceful. And thank you for sharing this important part of your life with us.

Windyridge Sep 2017
The end should always be like this. My condolences.

blannie Sep 2017
I am sorry for your loss, but I'm glad your father went peacefully. {{{{Hugs}}}}

Guestshopadmin Sep 2017
Sorry for your loss, but glad it was so peaceful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter