Find Senior Care (City or Zip)
Join Now Log In
T
teaka123 Posted September 2014

Have you read Can't We Talk About Something More Pleasant?: A Memoir

by Roz Chast. This book covers the last years of Roz's parents lives. I just finished this and have my husband reading it now. It had me laughing at parts and wiping my eyes at others. It is a quick relatable read with photographs and illustrations. Got my copy from the library, but worth a purchase if you don't want to wait.

assandache7 Oct 2015
Added it to my Amazon list..

teaka123 Oct 2015
So glad people are reading this book and liking it! I have a friend who purchased it for each of her siblings.

ADVERTISEMENT

BarbBrooklyn Oct 2015
I so enjoyed this book. Laughed and cried. My daughter (who bought it for me), said the same thing.

Windyridge Oct 2015
I just happened across this book in my small local library. I read it in one sitting then my wife read it. A must read for anyone with elderly parents.

pamzimmrrt Oct 2015
Im going to look this up.. sounds great. from a long time ago when I did a death and dying class we also ready a book called Gramps.. about a grandson who photographed his grandpa as ALZ took over.. wonderful and touching.

NYDaughterInLaw Oct 2015
That is a terrific book! All - run to your local library and read this book that is filled with humor and illustrations that had me shrieking with laughter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter