How can I get paid if I quit my job to look after him full time?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
it is not easy. is he a VET, then there's something called Aid and Assistance...

For right now search this site for the term
"get paid for" and you will find a lot of previous posts. Scour through them for answers. Most help, if you can find it, is because your husband qualifies, and ther may be aid for HIM, as in some paid caregiver...sorry not you.

you should say how old you both are. Is he on Social Security,,,etc. What is is problem, etc. You may not even get unemployment, so be very careful here.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support