How do I get in touch with a Reverse Mortgage attorney? Money is running out from the Reverse Mortgage which pays for the nurse.

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
If you think you need an attorney here, try an elder law attorney in your community, or an estate attorney. If the money is running out, I'm not sure this will help, but you should look into it. It may be time to look at Medicaid to pay for nursing home care.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support