My father was placed in nursing home by his deceased wife. How do I get Durable Power of Attorney since he has Alzheimer's?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
You may need legal help with this. Look the POA over carefully in case you are a secondary person on it, but otherwise I'd see an estate attorney or an elder attorney to see what you can do.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support