Anyone have suggestions on getting a parent with Alzheimer's the care they need from someone other than an offspring? Thanks.

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Contacting their adult social services people may help. You may want to go online to their state Web site under aging services and see what is offered as support. There should be contact information on the site.
Good luck,

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support