What are other altern. other than a home health care aide if my mother has alzh. and a reverse mortgage where she needs to stay in her home. My mother has alzheimers, osteosporosis, diabetes, and high blood pressure. She needs 24/7 care, I have brothers and a sister living with her but they work. A home health care aide assists my mohter from 8-5pm Mon. to Fri. It is very costly week to week. The monies from the reverse mortgage is taking care of the cost of everything to include home care, food, prescriptions and personal items but I don't want the money to run out before I know it or before something happens to my mother. What are some other alternatives to consider not having to pay out over $3,000 a month. I would like to at some point eliminate the home health care aide but don't know where to begin or how to come up with other options.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
I would give my standard answer go to see a elder lawyer to get the best advice in your state -I know it is cheaper to have live in help instead of the way you do it -where I live it is about 25 dollars an hour but weekly it would be $1500,00 for the week. I am sure others would know what is best for you.
Helpful Answer (0)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter