She is now 75 and has FTD with aphasia. It is not that I don't want to keep her healthy but I am concerned with what to do should it come back positive. I don't think she would comply with the treatment and if she did it might be too rough for her. I would like to hear your opinions on this. I have full guardianship and can make whatever decision is necessary.