Find Care & Housing
You can google AARP or VITA tax prep, to find free tax prep locations in your area. Also 211 works in many areas (maybe all - I wasn't familiar with it until I came to Central Florida). VITA stand for Volunteer Income Tax Assistance - it's a program sponsored by the IRS that can handle your taxes if it's not too complicated. For complicated returns, you'll probably need a paid preparer like H&R Block or Jackson Hewitt.

If you have a specific question you can just post it and see if anyone knows the answer. We have a handful of tax experts and lawyers who post here.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to CarlaCB

If you need help in doing your taxes then call your local Office of Aging and she if they know of a free service. United way used to do them. May want to call them.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to JoAnn29

Your profile is blank and there is no detail in your question. Could you go into more depth about what you’re asking?
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Ahmijoy

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter