Find Senior Care (City or Zip)
Join Now Log In
A
AlvaDeer Posted September 16, 2023

Warning that this site is unsafe, anyone but ME getting it?

Came in to go to my usual bookmark and sign in to agingcare and got this pop up that says site is unsafe and not private settings, and big red exclamation point.

Anyone else getting anything like this?

AlvaDeer Sep 18, 2023
AC thanks for your prompt answer to my query. In some ways I kind of "like" this as it proves our computer system's security is up and "watching stuff".

AgingCareCM Sep 18, 2023
Hi all,

AgingCare gets verified by a security authority through the means of a "security certificate" on a regular basis. This time the renewal ended up on a weekend and it took us a couple minutes to enable the renewed certificate. Some of you may have gotten a warning message in the time it took our developer to jump online and enable. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any concern that was caused.

ADVERTISEMENT

AlvaDeer Sep 17, 2023
Glad others got it and glad site renewed. Looks like all our anti virus stuff is working!

Geaton777 Sep 17, 2023
Nope, didn't get it. I'm on a Mac.

Sendhelp Sep 17, 2023
Never got the big red exclamation mark.

If we look above in our own navigation bar, you will see the padlock symbol, showing it is a safe site.

Beatty Sep 17, 2023
Yes! Just from today.

Sendhelp Sep 16, 2023
You are safe now, it has been renewed!

Issued To
Common Name (CN)www.prod.agingcare.comOrganization (O)<Not Part Of Certificate>Organizational Unit (OU)<Not Part Of Certificate>Issued By
Common Name (CN)Amazon RSA 2048 M01Organization (O)AmazonOrganizational Unit (OU)<Not Part Of Certificate>Validity Period
Issued OnSaturday, September 16, 2023 at 5:00:00 PMExpires OnTuesday, October 15, 2024 at 4:59:59 PMFingerprints

luckylu Sep 16, 2023
I just wrote a message but when I went to post it,it wouldn't send and then that warning came up so I got it too.

Gershun Sep 16, 2023
Yes, I just got that warning too. But when I clicked on advanced it said that the site (Agingcare) had not renewed their security certificate.

I use Norton antivirus.

cwillie Sep 16, 2023
I just got that too Alva.... I'm using avast, what's your antivirus? I assume it's a glitch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter