Find Senior Care (City or Zip)
Join Now Log In
B
Barney18 Posted June 2022

I would like to thank all that have helped me with questions over the years... My mother passed this morning... This group is how I did it.

I want to thank you all... You made it possible for me. God bless you all.

97yroldmom Jun 2022
Barney18
Thank you for letting us know that you found the forum helpful while you cared for your mom. I am very sorry for your loss.

jeanelf Jun 2022
I'm very sorry for your loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

graygrammie Jun 2022
Barney, thank you for coming here and telling us about the passing of your mom. I know there will be a void in your life as you adjust to new things. I'm sorry for your loss.

golden23 Jun 2022
My deepest condolences on your loss.

SnoopyLove Jun 2022
Barney, thinking of you as you grieve your beloved mother.

Geaton777 Jun 2022
May you be comforted with loving memories and receive peace in your heart (((hug)))

againx100 Jun 2022
Sorry for your loss. Glad you found the help and support here that you needed. Stick around to help others.

Isthisrealyreal Jun 2022
Barney, I am so sorry for your loss.

May The Lord give you grieving mercies, strength, comfort and peace during this new season of life.

Cover999 Jun 2022
I'm so sorry for your loss, Barney

Prayers.

katiekat2009 Jun 2022
I'm sorry to hear this. Praying for you.

AlvaDeer Jun 2022
Barney, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you will stay on forum and help us answer others? Your input would be so invaluable because you have been there and done it all through the entire cycle of life. It would do your Mom and you great honor to help others here. Again, I am so sorry. And I hope you will stay with us.

LADeGo Jun 2022
Sorry for your loss. You will go through a lot of changes in the next few months. Please remember “self care” and rest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter