My friend recieves $674 SSI per month. Due to the fact he can't provide proper identification, he is not eligible for help. His rent is $425. Where can I find help?

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Expert Answer
3930 helpful answers
Getting his identification straightened out is important. If he's receiving SSI, he must be in the system already. I think he needs to check back with Social Security. If there is an immediate need, check with your local Social Services. If SSI needs more information, they can perhaps refer him to legal help.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support