Find Senior Care (City or Zip)
Join Now Log In
S
Segoline Posted July 2019

Have any of you seen the movie, Robot and Frank? If not, it's pretty good.

Its about the decline of a former jewel thief who has Alzheimer's and his son gets a personal attendant robot. Frank langella is the lead. Susan Sarandon in there too.

Its bittersweet, but a great movie. Think about how you could use a personal attendant robot in caring for your LO. 

" Frank, it's time for your enema"

Funny, poignant. Bittersweet. Medicare will never pay for personal attendant robots, but endless possibilities.

Segoline Jul 2019
That's unreal. And so good to,know it is being recommended. Thanks for sharing.

You definitely should see it!

ahenley39 Jul 2019
I haven't seen it yet but the team leader of my caregiver training class recommended it. It's ironic, I'm taking care of my dad and his name is Frank. I definitely must see it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Segoline Jul 2019
Thanks for tip about Amazon prime. It is a great great movie. I,promise. Frank Langella in a role so good. Topic pertinent to all of us.

Segoline Jul 2019
I watched this before my mom had mixed dementia. I bought it as I loved it then. Watching it after she passed made me realize the duality of messages. There is a scene, one of many so poignant, where Frank has to do something to the robot, something he vehemently does not want to do, because he knows same is happening to him. I lose it at that scene.

But man is great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter