Is there government group that helps a person on low income for hearing aid?

wife needs a hearing aid and I do not have money to pay on low income

Answers 1 to 2 of 2
I have a hearing aid that my dad used.
Did you get one for your wife?
This devise circles the ear fits snugly behind like a half circle.
You may need to get fitted for a inside ear piece..use medicaid.
There are two charitable organizations that help with hearing aids: Audient and Hear Now.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support