Follow
Read More
Where are you? I'll send you some. I've got red and green peppers and eggplant coming too.
I brought a large bouquet of fresh herbs to our Pharmacist today. He was thrilled. He is hosting a family reunion this weekend.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A CAREGIVER IF.........You know your Pharmacists weekend plans!
(2)

Boni, I'm so jealous!!! Home grown tomatoes!! Yum, Bon appetit! :)
(1)

BLT's. We will have them again in about 2 weeks with our home grown tomatoes. Can't wait!
(4)

Tonight's dinner was easy-peazy. I had unseasoned cooked chicken leftover from something in the freezer. I took that out last night. (It would not have been much harder to start from raw chicken, except for the cleanup.) We had mango chicken stir fry: chicken strips browned in the wok. A few handfuls of forzen sitr-fry veggie (from 5 pound Costco bag) a little package of ramen noodles, cooked, a sauce made from the last 1/2 cup of Mango sauce (Trader Joe's) in a bottle, mixed with a packet of Schezwan seasonings. A chopped mango. Easy and good. Stir-frying whatever is on hand is generally a good way to use up odds and ends!

Last night we had planned-over chicken curry and rice. Since it was already made I used my dinner prep time to make cobbler out of some fresh peaches we had on hand.

Monday I made a rice and hamburger hot dish I started making in high school It's an oldie but goodie. Grandson and his wife happened to be here at dinner time and they liked it! Also had watermelon, fresh cherries, and naan bread.

I do like cooking! But it doesn't always have to be elaborate or time-consuming.
(3)

Houmous i was bored so i made this i think something is missing? carrots,celery am not that hungry as going out soon for a drink!
(0)

not many things make me more happy than this vid
youtube/watch?v=Az2I2hh4uxo
(0)

lol . make ,me a bag of mortar #or and ill make the front of this house come to life .. teamwork . ya get twice as much done with half the labor ..
(0)

i dont need a barfly kaz . hygienist asked me today when im going to let someone in ( after 15 yrs ) i told her i wont play the game of flirting with females to satisfy their ego only to be busted across the head with their veto stamp . the girl whos interested in me had best find a subtle way of letting me know cause the status quo is sick . girls drinking 80 bucks worth of a guys money , getting their automobile fixed on false pretenses . na . its the age of equality . heres what i have to offer , what are you bringing to the table . i love women but theyre gonna play fair , its a new day ..
(0)

Yeh captain you need a woman!! its overtaking your posts!! we get it!! dont you go out hang out a nearby bar somewhere to chat to women? ask norreen out she may say no she may say YES? ask the dental hygeneist? all they can say is no? then you ask someone else out? i could never ask a guy out but if i could i would?
(0)

phsyc docs dont comprehend our sleep disorders . they have trophy wives to slam genitals with at bedtime . some of us dont have that . they wont either at midlife when the child rearing is over and both adults detest each other . until then we singles struggle . am i wrong ? a strong romp puts everyone out like ludes and beer ..
my reasoning is ahead df my time by 30 yrs and its uncomfortable at least ..
(0)

Sorry captain wasnt there AND ireland were pretty nuetral we had our own shit with great britain maybe if it wasnt for WW2 wed still be under british rule!

Its 4am here and im awake again got to get some sleeping tabs! this isnt good! Night cap its almost time to get up again and do it all again?

May go for a drink tomorrow night as stomach is in bits with anxiety a few drinks calms me down. Yep im going to go through the biggest crap of my life soon and the cold reality is starting to kick in and its not nice not nice at all YEp ive fought many battles theres one more to fight then victory will be mine? this is what my tarot cards said tonight couldnt be more true? mums a shell she just sits in her little world happy enough she eats she gives out she sleeps but thats it no interest in anything so fckin sad asked her if she wanted me to treat her to a haircut,manicure,pedicure maybe next week?? she said that last week? am so angry i have no car i could take her places shed go if id a car its less effort for her no walking? we have been good to her though home EVERY xmas brought her away alot always home when we could be etc...... yeh she was spoiled i guess just wish i get a chance to spoil her more?
Sorry just rambling very down lately like i said "gut" feeling it wont go away?
(0)

ohhh .
i had to switch to shirley manson ( garbage ) . shes scottish and just makes my head sizzle .. the beauregarden fest is the best concert ive found yet . the girl is world class s*it ..
(0)

now lewts get drunk and play ping pong ..
(0)

we will never surrender one speck of superpower status . china has machines .. means nothing to uk nuke subs and satellite superiority ..
example; in the first gulf war sadaam had a slew of heavy artillery . one round fired from the guns would pinpoint it from space and it was soon vaporized . the lines of artillery guns fell silent .
the usa are masters of innovation , were on your side , relax ..
(0)

sigh ,
kaz , europe has been suffering austerity measures since at least 1943 . your s*it kept blowing up . the allied forces didnt sacrifice hundreds of thousands of soldiers and an armada of defensive war machines ( lend lease act ) just because we like you . youve been paying for this help ever since and toss in the infrastructure improvements that youve enjoyed and incidently exeeded ours because uncle f face provided for your physical security .. the cold war cost trillions . youre welcome . stop killing your neighbors over ethnic and economic concerns ..
dont hate the usa . we stopped japanese atrocities in mainland china and burma and armed russia so they could help crush hitler . i personally like hitler . jews took over his nation with financial usery and he came to the defense of the german nation . murder wasnt his plan . he hoped to deport the jewish people to madagascar . the jewish nation declared financial war on germany in 1933 . its acceptable to detain your declared enemies in time of war . people died in the camps from starvation and typhus largely because our forces kept destroying the supply rails to the camps ..
we have a good standard of living -- maybe we deserve it ..
(0)

WOW thats a big hotdog!! everything is bigger in america i guess!
(0)

oh my . my g girl ( #or ) would flip out on the hot sausages with g pas brotchen rolls .
ff junior , junior just loves me , he hasnt really defined why yet ..
might be cause i dont tell kids what to do , only advise ..
(0)

That's funny Kazz. They are Hot sausages but large one is about the size of 3 hot dogs
(1)

I reckon Pam, Cap and i and a few others here should get together and get drunk before we die our bucket list!! A where are they now party?
(0)

BBQ hotlinks sounds like a computer game? what is this? im curious!
(0)

a - welcome to my nightmare
i hope i didnt SCARE you'thats just the way we are -- when we come down ......
(0)

Oven BBQ hot links, baked beans, mac&cheese and garden salad.
(3)

the hygienist IS the meal . wish i could thumbs up pam 50 times . wise beyond her years , that one ..
(1)

kazzaa the veggies are in the Everclear. Distilled corn squeezin's. Beer has barley and hops. Barley is whole grain and hops are green little buds of plants.
(2)

cap not a nagging wife BUT where are the veg??? i worry about your eating habits protein and veg you dont eat right! I hope that nice dental hygenist can cook a good meal!!
(0)

dont beat me up jeanne , i could pick up your car right now , feelin that good .. he he
(0)

im sorry , " dinner "
one zan , two beers and two shots everclear ..
life is good ..
(0)

Ok am done now dont do religion or politics normally!
(0)

Dinner tonight is ARCHBISHOP sandwiches with Priest dressing!
(0)

I saw him being interviewed recently and hes quite a cool guy!!
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter