Follow
Read More
Not hungry. Didn't eat breakfast, ate lunch with bro's girlfriend and ... then went to get yogurt for dessert. This is the 3rd time I've eaten with her - and she always needs to have dessert after a meal. I have to pace myself because I don't eat much. After eating all that yogurt, I thought my stomach was too tight and about to burst. I was miserable. I over-ate. Next time, I swear (until I see the menu), I will not stuff myself with lunch. I did try. I was just going to order the kalbi meal. She insisted on getting the more costly option With fried chicken. But she didn't call it fried chicken but some fancy name. It's 1030pm and I'm just not hungry for dinner. I forced myself to eat Cup-o-Noodle soup but couldn't even finish it. I think my stomach is still digesting lunch.
(0)

i had hamburgers with edna about 3 pm . went outside and she was fussing about her long eyebrows . guess who still had scissors in his truck from our last escapade ? i trimmed em outside this time so room mate cant narc us out but dam if we werent caught at it anyway -- but by staff . they love us both and are on our side .
male nurse is gonna treat edna for mouth rthrush again and podiatrist is going to look at her ingrown big toenail . if podiatrist dont fix it we will .. i can see where elder care requires a little bit of guts / brawn / belligerance . too much incompetance in the field .. everybody is afraid of liability ..
i cared for a diabetics toenails for 7 yrs . doc always thought they looked good ..
(3)

lol " SPAM "
thats the nickname my youngest kid and i gave to the exwife when she was divorcing me , trying to make it my fault , cranked out of her gourd and bipolar as a housecat . spam .. she was a static machine ..
i usedta turn the truck radio to static and jake and i would die laughing at our inside joke .
boni,
the dental girl said a few things that trouble me such as, after 15 yrs when am i going to let someone in , shes enjoyed working on / with me , and if i get any more tanned ill have to move out of martinsville . lol
i hate a cheater and would as soon put a bullet in a liars brain stem ( metaphorically ) . we damn agree on that much ..
shes a doll . she can turn me down , im trying to be nice to her .. i can take a kick or two ..
i hope in the next life to return as ikes passenger seat . that sob has a better life than the rockefellers .. i just drive like a sap ..
(0)

oooo I love sauerkraut! It's amazing what meal worthy dishes we can come up with when we're tired....
(2)

I just snacked on cold sauerkraut! It was good too, and I'd do it again :)
(3)

Cheetos....and chocolate ice cream..... and probably Rolaids later on
(3)

Bob........How FREAKIN thoughtful are you! Yes! You will boost her self esteem when she needs it the most. How could she possibly turn you down? I wish ALL men had that extra gentleman gene that you seem to possess!
(0)

Jeanne, our freezer has gone out twice in the last month. My brother bought the part (simple fix) but has not gotten here to fix it yet. ( He had some surgery).

I can only buy enough for a few days because it would KILL me to waste Ice Cream.
Klondike bars were on sale today. (smile) Keep your fingers crossed that the freezer hold up till Sunday!
(1)

Made an "authentic stir fry beef and broccoli with the broccoli from the garden. Used tri tip as the beef which worked well. Might have strawberry shortcake later for dessert as I am pretty full currently.
(3)

I FINALLY made the spam goulash. By this afternoon at work, my headache appeared and progressively got worse. I would have stopped by and picked up take outs for dinner but I'm trying my best to stop doing take outs. (Failed the past 2 days.) I was hoping so badly that sis atleast made the rice. I don't think my stomach could handle microwavable dinner. Yay! I came home, and there was a whole brand new untouched cooked rice. I cannot let that go to waste.

All the other times I was going to make the spam goulash, fave sis brought food. I'm quite good at making this - whether with Spam, or Vienna sausage or Corned Beef in a can. It came out delicious! The sourness of the canned tomato, clashed with the sweetness of the corn, and that pop of taste from the olives and the crunchiness from the onions. Aahh.. don't forget the spam dipped into Tabasco to add a little more flavor into the mix. Hmmmm... I have all those different flavors in every single spoonful into my mouth. Yum!!!
(2)

Boni, no ice cream? How did that happen? Just slurp down the rest of the creamy Parmesan dressing to make up for it! :)

I saw a facebook post yesterday about making Hasselback Potatoes. I'd never heard of them but they looked and sounded good so that is what I prepared tonight. Oh yay! Another great way to fix potatoes. The rest of the meal was pork tenderloin medallions sauteed with fresh mushrooms, and zucchini with sweet peppers and Parmesan cheese.

looloo I've got seasoned meat for tacos thawing for tomorrow. Don't know whether I'll do a salad or a hot dish, or simply tacos. My bag of avocados is finally ripe (the fruit, not the bag) and that will go good with taco meat.
(1)

my shrink is a doll and we always have a lot of laughs but 90 bucks a visit would sure take the fun out of that ..
im still shook up about the dental hygienist . gonna send her a thank you card and an invite to go bike riding . she'll turn me down but going thru a divorce with a cheating husband she could use the boost to her self esteem . being cheated on and divorced is one of the lowest points of a persons life . ive been there ..
im not out to take advantage of her situation , id just like another female friend . the one i have is loyal enough but dumber that a box of rocks .
(1)

Im still stealing mums stilnoct!! have got to get sleeping again without these but the recent breakins here dont help if im awake ill imagine noises and get paranoid!
(0)

Its good youre sleeping Cap just dont get too hooked on the zan i hear they are pretty hard to come off ,sister on them for her little stresses 10yrs?? but then her shrink is getting 90 dollars a visit?????????????
(0)

meh , cheap bologna . nutritionisnt as big of an issue as sound sleep right now .the sleep is simply bringing me back to life .. ambien has been giving me 4 - 5 hrs of sleep for a few years . it isnt enough ,its been keeping me stressed and sick . zans at bedtime are doing the trick . theyll simply knock your d*ck into your watch pocket .. wake up ready feeling like a new person ..
(0)

Chop steak, roasted green pepper and artichoke heart salad with home made creamy Parmesan dressing. Bad news though......we are out of Ice Cream. Sad face.
(1)

Cap munching red peppers is the healthiest thing ive heard you eat since this thread lunchmeat what is this? salami?
(0)

I want meatloaf i have got to make this when i was in the states i had things that i had to do...eat chinese out of a box with a handle,stuff my face in diners, AND try meatloaf but i couldnt find anywhere that served it? shame! mum wont eat mincemeat so ill have to make it for myself!
(0)

Turkey tacos tonight. Easy and yummy.
(3)

Assand...my favorite meal! :)
(1)

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and peas...
(3)

just got home , lunchmeat is thawing so to keep from starving im eating bell peppers -- raw .. as long as it fills my belly , im not too particular about what im eating . getting geared to remodel this kitchen , then the vittles will get better and easier . just tryin to survive right now ..
(0)

JBs post yesterday put me in the mood for a curry! so i made chicken tikka massala its hard work doing it from scratch but well worth it mum loves curries its a great thing to make if youve a big crowd for dinner i used to cook it a day in advance tastes even better!
(0)

oh well . since i had a coupon i scarfed two 1/3 pounder burgers from hardees . i could barely get that much nutrition at home for 5 bucks . theyll prob'ly hold me for half a week ..
(1)

Boni, I grew tomatoes this year too. I've had about 9 ripen so far. BLT`s for lunch tomorrow! Can't wait. I have also been making salad with a wedge of iceberg lettuce sliced tomato and sliced hard boiled eggs with French dressing. It sounds like a boring salad, but the combo is wonderful :)
(1)

Wasnt snowhite offered fresh tomatoes Mmmmmm.
(0)

We had pork ribs cooked all day in the crockpot and pasta salad. It's so much easier when I plan ahead. Now I am thinking about tomorrow night. Hmm... BLT's is an option and easy too since I am going out with the girls the boys can make this themselves.
(2)

The only thing better then Bacon is Chocolate! I might have to try that chocolate dipped bacon I've been hearing about.
When we were young and poor we would eat plain tomato sandwiches and loved them. But I'm still VERY glad we can afford bacon now!
(2)

Boni, I worked with a vegetarian who once a year treated herself to a BLT. It would be worth straying for, right?
(1)

Where are you? I'll send you some. I've got red and green peppers and eggplant coming too.
I brought a large bouquet of fresh herbs to our Pharmacist today. He was thrilled. He is hosting a family reunion this weekend.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A CAREGIVER IF.........You know your Pharmacists weekend plans!
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter