Follow

I know that just because something is working for my mother does not mean it will work for everyone but wanted to share in case it might help you too. I bought my mom GO LESS by AZO ( expensive little pills ) and it has really helped ! She is 79 and really only is incontinent during the nighttime but has a problem getting to the bathroom on time during the day at times. We discussed this with her GP and ( of course surgery is always an option but that is not what she wants at 79 right now) he prescribed a med that she could use at night ( that her insurance takes) and now she only uses the Go Less AZO during the day. All this being said - she is able to keep the bed liners dry much more often. I was washing the liners - one almost every night and now it is only one or two a week that gets damp ! She is happy that this is helping - and I am happy to be able to do less washing / bleaching of these pad liners. Hope this will help someone as much as it has helped us.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Thank you for sharing with us 🙂
(1)

D mannose is wonderful for anyone who gets frequent bladder infections. This old nurse doesn't even believe in supplements, but I would leave behind my heart drugs before I left this 30.00 for 120 once a day pills. Works like cranberry but better and no acidity. It keeps bacteria from adhering to the bladder wall. I use the Source Natural off Amazon. I had upwards of 4 infections a year and it was going into pylonephritis right up into the kidney. None for more than a decade with the D Mannose. I swear by it, recommended to a Facebook friend and dog park friend and worked like a charm for them as well. But that is for infection. Going to recommend your pill for the go less to someone else and thanks.
(0)

willnotorcannot, I found for myself that the over-the-counter AZO products help with various "plumbing" situations. Right now I am trying their cranberry pills.
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter