Follow

I know that just because something is working for my mother does not mean it will work for everyone but wanted to share in case it might help you too. I bought my mom GO LESS by AZO ( expensive little pills ) and it has really helped ! She is 79 and really only is incontinent during the nighttime but has a problem getting to the bathroom on time during the day at times. We discussed this with her GP and ( of course surgery is always an option but that is not what she wants at 79 right now) he prescribed a med that she could use at night ( that her insurance takes) and now she only uses the Go Less AZO during the day. All this being said - she is able to keep the bed liners dry much more often. I was washing the liners - one almost every night and now it is only one or two a week that gets damp ! She is happy that this is helping - and I am happy to be able to do less washing / bleaching of these pad liners. Hope this will help someone as much as it has helped us.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
willnotorcannot, I found for myself that the over-the-counter AZO products help with various "plumbing" situations. Right now I am trying their cranberry pills.
(0)

D mannose is wonderful for anyone who gets frequent bladder infections. This old nurse doesn't even believe in supplements, but I would leave behind my heart drugs before I left this 30.00 for 120 once a day pills. Works like cranberry but better and no acidity. It keeps bacteria from adhering to the bladder wall. I use the Source Natural off Amazon. I had upwards of 4 infections a year and it was going into pylonephritis right up into the kidney. None for more than a decade with the D Mannose. I swear by it, recommended to a Facebook friend and dog park friend and worked like a charm for them as well. But that is for infection. Going to recommend your pill for the go less to someone else and thanks.
(0)

Thank you for sharing with us 🙂
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter