Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
1 2 3 4 5
I was too. Just got in again.
(2)

and Barb
(2)

BOJ,

It’s crazy! I was locked out, cwille and Golden were too.
(2)

i just got locked out of my profile, too -- had to contact AC forum. they let me back in just now. looks like many people (and this time me, too) are experiencing IT glitches from the AC forum.
(3)

Barb cannot post AGAIN this morning!
(2)

Finally! Hope it stays fixed!I

Thanks for help all!

Thanks for the fix admin!

You can now delete two discussion threads about the AARP article on ER dumping!
(4)

I see you Glad! Yay!
(5)

Testing
(3)

Test again

By George! Did they get it?!
(4)

My posts are still getting lost in cyberspace somewhere. They do not show when i enter them.
(1)

testing
(1)

Just checking.
(1)

🐦
(1)

AC - apparently Barb cannot post either 7:52 pm MST.
(3)

Very glad to know this thread is being monitored.
Thanks, AC.
(2)

Thanks AC for your good work.

Just to let you know I just got a pm that neither needhelpwith mom nor gladimhere can post. They could for a while but are off again just now,

6:29 MST
(3)

Thank you
(1)

Hi all,

Yes, this thread is being monitored. Our team is still investigating the intermittent account access issues that keep arising. Gladimhere's account has been restored.

Anyone else who is experiencing problems can contact us via private message or using the form at the bottom of the About Us page (https://www.agingcare.com/aboutus).

I'm also reposting the statement made here on 3/10 about the incident Stacy122 has inquired about:

We have disabled the ability for forum members to alter or edit other members’ posts.

While there is no evidence that this was occurring beyond this instance, when this potential vulnerability was brought to our attention, we immediately remedied it. 

We also have no indication that user profile data was viewed or made accessible.
(4)

Need, I have been discouraged from posting Ashley's email here by other regulars on Forum, but I know you have it. I am hoping it is also somewhere on this thread? I hope that Glad will post directly to her after checking her own settings. Seems other notifications have no been regularily checked.

AC, if you regularly check this thread with messages about who is up and who is down and who might have questions, could you just post us a little note that you regularly check here? Then we won't be posting all over the place and sending emails that are troublesome. We sure would appreciate it.
(1)

Another one bites the dust!

Gladimhere cannot post on the forum. She can send and receive messages.
(2)

My turn. Unable to post.
(0)

I am trying to post a new thread in the discussion area and get thrown off the site each time, and logged out. Then have to log back in, but still unable to start a new thread.
(0)

I post this again for admin. I'll report my post, so admin takes a look.

Admin, please fix the "deletion of private messages problem". No one is able to delete private messages now - for months.

It is deceptive not to put a warning for users that the deletion button doesn't currently work. Some people express emotional information to each other on private messages. Or, sometimes they receive unwanted private messages from trolls. There can be many reasons why a user might want to delete their private messages.
(2)

I just got a message from needshelpwithmom
She is unable to post.
She can send and receive private messages apparently.
I sent a message to AshleyH@aplaceformom to report.
(4)

None of us can delete private messages right now. I’m very surprised they haven’t fixed it. It’s been months.
(4)

Lea,

I second the block! 😆. That would come in handy at times.

I can’t delete my messages either. I have crazy messages from a poster who asked me to crash a funeral that was in my area.

If that wasn’t crazy enough, she suspected that the deceased was murdered. Geeeeeez! Of course, I didn’t attend the funeral.
(8)

I can't do ANYTHING with messages on my profile page, not a thing, so JeffreyPrince you are wrong. The only changes I can make to privacy or deleting a message is to send admin an email asking THEM to fix their issues FOR me.

AshleyH@aplaceformom.com

We also need a block feature here as well, same as exists everywhere else on social media.
(4)

Good to see you, Send.
(2)

Send, WELCOME HOME. No, I never left. No one else will HAVE me!
(3)

Thank you, Barb!

Happy to be back!

I really wanted to help some people by posting on the forum.

And I saw that you and AlvaDeer never left! That was encouraging.
(5)

1 2 3 4 5
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter