What if the spouse who has POA isn't acting in the best interest of their spouse due to not wanting to lose the financial benefit/lifestyle despite verbal and emotional abuse that they are living with daily.

After all I went through with Luz, I would call Adult Protective services to check on the situation. And provide as much information as yu possibly can to get her the care she needs and deserves.
If that doesn't work,maybe a band of other husbands having to care for their wives have talk to him behind the wood shed.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to OldSailor

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter