I am caring for my husband by myself, our son helps when he can, I applied for respite care and they told me we were over qualified, how can you be overqualified on retirement, can someone else suggest to me how I can get help He has dementia, diabetes and has had five strokes.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter