He is incontinent of both. And I have had to clean up both.
I have fallen in pee and I have osteoporosis. About 65% of the time he is congenial, sweet and easy to care for. The other 35% he is stubborn, angry, cursing and has threatened to kill me. I can not coerce him into putting a diaper on when he doesn't want to. I can not physically put one on him. Last night he peed on the floor in 3 huge puddles and I found some stool on the bathroom floor. This was after 6 hours of no diaper. I know a social worker could come in and force his removal. My Dr confirmed that. We can not afford for him to be in memory care and me still have a home. Any suggestions from others who have dealt with stubborness or one who doesn't want to wear his diaper?