Its part of the Dementia. He probably doesn't recognize her as his granddaughter. If he makes her uncomfortable, have her stay away.

If it is sexual, she needs to stay away. If it's more like too much flattery, tell her to ignore it.
Reply to MargaretMcKen

Granddaughter needs to be protected *before* waiting for full analysis on grandpa.
Reply to Confounded

My first guess is she is probably the living spit and image of his beautiful bride of sixty years ago; but how old is the granddaughter?

It is hard to know whether this is sad or horrifying. What "bad behaviour," if you don't mind my asking? How is the young lady taking it?

I went through this myself at 18, when a man in his late 60s who I came into contact with regularly, couldn’t take his eyes off me. Eventually he told me that I looked remarkably like the girlfriend he hadn’t married as a young man, and it just jolted him time after time. It made me feel friendly and flattered instead of awkward. It could be a good idea to encourage grandpa to talk a bit more about his feelings, so that if nothing is wrong it doesn't matter - and of course the reverse if it is a real problem.
Reply to MargaretMcKen