Read More
I have zero respect for your no-good sister. Because I have a no-good brother.

Do SOMETHING! Take some of this advice and get out from under this pressure.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to OhMyMe2

Take her to court.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to MonodbBart

Take her to court get a good elder care attorney she cannot with-Hold care and your mothers money is meant for that care. She has to provide or surrender her POA this could be considered abuse tell her that she may be POA but that does not mean that she can do nothing and spend her money as she wants she has to prove that the money is spent to upkeep your mother. Legal aid has a new elder care grant call and talk with them.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Dvinsant123

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter