My husband is in a situation so he gave his Mom or sister POA. What are my rights?

I was not able to get to him. His mom and sister are refusing to give our vehicle to me. What r my rights?

18

Answers

I think that you need more help, than we can offer. We only deal with the very elderly, nursing homes, illnesses, etc.

Ok I read this as he is in jail and the car was impounded by the police. His name is on the title and you are his wife. His family paid $1900 to get it out of the impound. Am I right? If so you have no rights to the car, sorry. Like too many wives, you are left high and dry. Sorry.

Husband is 39, in a situation, with a car and you are not on the deed. If you don't panic, maybe his mother and sister will sort this out, once he pays them what he owes them to get his own car back. They have a longer history knowing his past issues, are you sure you even want to see him and get the car back, or let them have him and the car? Who is going to pay the next car payment, because if it not you, and you don't have possession of the car so you should not pay a debt that is not yours for an asset you don't have, then the true lienholder will reposses the car, problem settled. Get yourself some help for you.

Phoenix602, please go back and read the questions that were asked earlier, and if you could please answer them for us. The more information we get, the better we can help you.

Are you caregiving for your husband? If so, what are the medical issues? Why was the vehicle towed? Illegally parked? Impounded? Reprocessed?

Is your husband ill, or is the "situation" that he's incarcerated?

I reported it stolen

And he has been telling them to give it to me and they are refusing as are saying they pay 1900 dollars to get it out of trouble yard which no it should have been WAY less than that I have the proof on it

Because they think they own everything in their selfish going people and he has no help you choose he is 39 is I wasn't able to speak with him at the time all this took place but the tow yard would not let me have a vehicle that was not on the title but we've been married 6 years that was purchased a couple months ago so actually the tow yard in the wrong and so his mom and sister from what I just spoke with the lawyer

"Our vehicle". Are you an Auto Club member?
Why would they be refusing?

Ok, reviewing your post, is your husband alive? We don't know, sorry.