I know it shouldn't be hard. But how do you do it? I posted something and got a weird remark to it.

You can contact the administrators. But I wouldn't worry about it, Judy.

I don't actually think you CAN delete a post.........you get 30 minutes (or something like that) to edit a post, so you can change it, but I don't believe you can delete it entirely. I could be wrong, so maybe someone else will respond with a better answer.
Reply to lealonnie1

Thanks!
Reply to Judy79

You are Streisand Effecting your original post lol
Reply to HelloImMinsu

Judy we have all been dissed on here,, just shake it off. There are always people who will try to make you feel bad.. here and in life.. But many of us are trying to help. And I must be old,, I have no idea what "Streisand Effecting" means.. Although I do know who Barbra S is...
Reply to pamzimmrrt
lealonnie1 Dec 18, 2019
Don't feel bad.........I had to Google it:

The Streisand effect is a phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet.
(4)
Don't worry about it Judy. No matter what, none of us gets much more than 15 minutes of fame. People don't notice posts pretty quickly.