My mother passed away in March. I have been trying to donate a hospital bed, but have had no takers. I called the county Department of Aging, the Salvation Army, Goodwill, hospice care, and other charities. I put the bed on Facebook Marketplace and had no interest. I really thought that there would be an interest in a good hospital bed. I checked Craig's List and eBay and they also sell and ship hospital beds. I would prefer for the interested person to pick up the bed. Has anyone had any experience with donating a hospital bed?

If you are still looking for a Hospital Bed. I have a Hospital Bed available for free, the bed is in New York City, if interested in the bed it must be picked up before Oct. 3rd. Please send message.

Best,

William
Reply to dp4261

I have cancer again, and when I was declared cancer free last year, I gave my bed to a lady here in London. Do you still have the bed? If you do, I would love to relieve you of this bed.
Reply to suetoo

Did you offer it on Craigslist for FREE to whomever can come pick it up?
Better yet, offer it on FB Marketplace for free.
Reply to XenaJada

need a used hospital bed. Live in Delaware.
Reply to lizzzy905

I have a hospital Bed that I would like to Donate, I’m in Maryland
Reply to Gina3414

BAVDA, ask local homeless shelter, nursing home, hospital, board n care.

salvation army, etc
Reply to MAYDAY

THIS IS A QUESTION FROM 2019

LIST IN LOCAL NEWSPAPER. FREE GREAT CONDITION. PLEASE PICK UP AND TAKE IT AWAY.
Reply to MAYDAY

Hi,

I am in Southwest Houston, TX with a used medical bed (has remote up/down) that I want to give away for free with mattress. If anyone is interested, please feel free to reach out to me.
Thank you and take care!
Reply to BAVDA1
JTaylor1982 Sep 24, 2020
Hi,

Is the hospital bed still available?

Thanks!
(0)
This post was started over a year ago.
It is starting to look a bit like a Craig's List.
Maybe it is time to archive this......
Reply to Grandma1954

I have a Delta™ Ultra- Light 1000, Semi-Electric Bed and Gravity 7 mattress (never been used) that I would give to anyone who has a need. I'm located in Astoria, NY and if you're willing to pick it up, send me a message.
Reply to alokon

I also have a hospital bed, wheel chair, and hoya lift in good condition I would like to donate.
I am located in brooklyn. N. Y.
Reply to Olivia61

I'm looking for hospital bed for a friend of mine who has a sister in Late Stage of Alzheimer. They live in Brooklyn NY.
Reply to Jcrojas
DanaMRoth Jun 25, 2020
I live in Brooklyn and have a hospital bed I need to get rid of!!!! Message me.
(0)
just the bed, not the mattress, right? Have you tried placing an ad in your local Craigslist - free stuff, Must pickup.. Or try NEXTDOOR. your local neighborhood internet site.

Assisted living facilities. Nursing homes, call them and ask if you could place a good old fashioned ad on their bulletin board.
Reply to MAYDAY

I have the same problem. Does anyone know who or where accept hospital bed.
Reply to ayny25

Not sure why the admins don’t lock this thread? Are we supposed to be using the forum like Craigslist?
Reply to worriedinCali
MAYDAY Jun 21, 2020
Original date.. MAY 2019.. oh well.. It looks like more people need to know how to either donate or get medical beds. So, it may not be all that bad of an issue to keep it current.
(0)
Hi I am looking for a hospital bed I have very bad asthma that when I'm sleeping upright am better than sleeping in a normal bed if anybody can help
Reply to Callycairns
Generousgranny Apr 28, 2020
Good morning I have a hospital bed that I am trying to get rid of it is electric almost new if interested please get back to me thank you
(1)
At Elmhurst Queens, we have a twin size hospital bed with rails and bar to pull one self up. Along with wheelchair & commode. All gently used. For pick up at the apartment, all for free, please contact me ASAP, thank you.
Reply to Massey
alwilliams528 Mar 23, 2020
Do you still have this bed available?
(0)
I was able to donate my mom's walker and raised toilet seat to the assisted living center where she lived after she moved to long term care. Later, I donated other items including a wheelchair, rollator, and power recliner to a friend whose daughter owns a residential care home. She was also interested in much of my mom's furniture, kitchen appliances, etc.
Reply to emanes

Let Go App in NY Long Island area . Bed went to a patient very rapidly.
Reply to sahmed

This is an old thread. Disregard it.
Reply to NeedHelpWithMom

I live in Chicago, and Also have a Hospital Bed my mother passed away in the Hospital.
Reply to Nicky2430

Where are you located I'm in dire need of a hospital bed and can not afford one.
Reply to Brendairvin1
HopeBL Jan 12, 2020
Dear Brendairvin,
I am in Bucks County PA. I have an electric hospital bed 8 months old.
(0)
There is an app called "letgo". It worked in Long Island, New York area. Many people ask and some needy person came for the hospital bed.
Reply to sahmed

demtress posted on December 12, 2019 that someone came and picked up the bed. There is no need to keep posting on this particular thread and as WorriedinCali (thank you) has said, the thread should be closed.
Reply to Llamalover47

This thread should be locked to further replies. The OP hasn’t been back in 6+ months and there are people offering beds if you can come pick them up—which isn’t safe at all.
Reply to worriedinCali
anonymous1000375 Jan 4, 2020
I promise you I’m just trying to give my grandmothers medical bed to someone that could use it no strings attached. When you don’t need it anymore you have no idea how hard it is to just give it away. Let me know if you have anymore questions or concerns.
(1)
I have a gently used medical bed that is located in Montrose California if you can pick it up it’s yours.
Reply to anonymous1000375

This post was from May of last year. I am sure the bed is gone.
Any one needing a bed your doctor could probably write an order for one and most insurance will cover DME (durable medical equipment)
Reply to Grandma1954

In the Syracuse NY area we have Winds of Agape and Restart, for example. The first helps immigrants. The second helps those generally in need of furniture, kitchen items
They took bed parts, clean mattresses, too. One was going to a veteran coming home from the hospital.
Reply to MyThreeSons

Hello. Do you still have the bed? Where are you located? My Dad fell this past week. Needs one asap. Thank you.
Reply to Rbanakos
anonymous1000375 Jan 4, 2020
(0)
I have a friend that needs bed ASAP. Where are you located?
Reply to Vivian63
Spotless210 Dec 30, 2019
I have a hospital bed where are you located
(0)