Was told by Head Nurse they would let me know. That was on Monday and all I get is it us up to Insurance. Nuerologist requested it five weeks ago. I feel they are delaying until they can turn him out. Now last few days dad looks weaker and afraid he may have UTI, C diff or pneumonia.
I hate these rehab nursing homes. All I get is excuses. Even no ombudsman available this week and storm coming tonight and Monday. Plus Famiky meeting next Wednesday. My brother always takes side of others against me. He already chimed in saying MRI not important and at his age nothing can be done. We seem to butt heads all the time.