My brother has moved my mother and I do not know where she is?

My Brother and his evil mean and vindictive wife took my mother from her home in Lake Wales, I have made numerous attempts to see her and am now only allowed to get phone calls and occasional photos of Her. Mom and I are and have been always very close as I am the eldest Son. She is close to my Brother but he has allowed his wife to take his testicles. My mother cant stand her and has said she does not trust her. Now she is being used as pawn and an ATM. They know I am on to what they have done. They have missed her appointments with her primary care Dr. and pretty certain she is off her medications as they are trying a "Natural Remedy" to probably save and extort more money from Her. My Dad told me just before he passed away he was concerned about loosing his insurance and suddenly being broke all the time. He said my Brother said there was fraud on the account and it caused the issue with overdrafts. They convinced my Dad who is (God Bless his Heart)gullible when it comes to my little brother were handling their bills since my dear Mom has Alzheimers and could not handle the bills any longer. Big mistake! these people are a train wreck when it comes to personal finances and caring for their own 5 kids at home. They caused my parents to loose their health insurance benefits due to non payment and have not made the mortage payment since before My Dad died. She was supposed to come stay with us during the Thanksgiving Holidays and was really looking forward to spending time with me and my family for a week. We have not has any time alone with her as they are always "on the go". Last week they said they are not brining Mom up but maybe this Christmas. Its been a year and I have not had more than 12 horus with my Mom since Dad died. They always manage to find and excuse to miss me or not tell me they are at her house which is only 45 min. from mine. They said she may call me tonight, which happens about half the time when they say it will. I am recording this call and asking my Mom if they moved because their phones ping to a different location for the past months and also if she still wants to come stay with me for thanks giving. If she says yes I will tell here that i will drive the 8 hours to the keys to get her. Anyone see a problem with this?? Yes, I do plan to call the sheriffs office when I get there to have a witness. HELP ME PLEASE! ANYONE. i JUST WANT TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH MY MOM BEFORE SHE DIES!!!

46

Answers

1 2 3 4 5
its a phone call try it you will be shock this is the route you pay a solicter to go down but you get your answer there and then they also tell you the next step to take and they go though the right channel to report whats going on

I've been looking at al your comments. Many are interested because someone is perhaps in harm's way. We just don't know how much is true. Bobby... I expect him to be interested enough to check in, comment, or ask questions, in response to what others are saying.

this is to all ring office public guardian 03004560300 and anyone who as alzhemiers go to there banks and inform them

lifeexperiences: Confused because this may not be a true scenario?

Call a government agency to stop abuse of the elderly. They can step in and stop it. Start talking to federal, state and local agencies. Do the best you can for her. Find her. May God bless your efforts to find, protect and have time on this earth to be with her o love her.

HMMMM???? now im really confused! lol

Jingle may be right. Some things may not be adding up....like a house with the mortgage unpaid? Hello???

Billyj is correct. This is a legal matter. Do not tell anyone of you plans to see an attorney. Do exactly what he or she tells you.

Methinks we may have a troll here. The question is four days old, there are many holes in it, AC has provided all kinds of advice, and he has not responded. Hmmm.

Contact an attorney ASAP! Too many games being played here.

1 2 3 4 5