I did not pass their background check had an eviction in 2007. The apt are going to tell me I can not live here. i have been here since sept 2011 and the apts new that i was staying with him. I got injured on the apt property april 8, 2013 had to get 18 stitches on my shin. I got a lawyer cause i needed my doctor and er bills paid. Now apts are harrassing me. If I am his live in care provider can they make me leave? What can I give the apts so they can not make me leave cause he will have to go into a home. I have to provided the apts with something by monday june 17 2013.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter