Follow

I have been taking care of my partner for over twenty years. She is paralized. There is myself and another caregiver. paid by in home support services. Her family has nothing to do with helping at all. But they paid for a family to be caregivers for her father at home. He had just pasted away recently, and my partner (girlfriend) was suppossed to be left her fathers house. At this point, they have dialed in on us and although They have taken her from from the hospital. Where she had been in and out of for being ill and some what mentally disturbed. Know fault of mine. They stepped in and removed her,from the hospital to a residentaial living as well as having myself arrested from our home for charges of abuse. Which are fraudulent. I think it's all because the facts are this: " I've been put in a trick bag'" "They are creating a false pretense, for covering up what their real interest in their sisters well being. Their motive, finiacal gain of power over their sisters inhereitence." That is obviously a power trip over myself with them knowing I don't have what it takes to hire private counsel. This is a nightmare. As well as frauduently accusing a innocent caregiver and devoted partner for over twenty years. I have exhuasted my funds as well as had to come up with bail with bail. Everyone who know us, knows this is so far from the truth and the realility in which we live. This is personnel, because they have not even so much as questioned the other caregiver who is also employed by her and paid by in home supportive services. I have been told to seek out legal representation. I need to counter sue and charge them as well for wrongfully charged, debrevation of character, and restitution for all the stress, time in jail, all the emotional and mental abuse this has been inflicted taken upon me by my girlfriend and family. Also my health and heart effected by this trauma. I am a elder person myself. I have excellent references upon request.

" I JUST NEED LEGAL SUPPORT , EXPERT HELP, AS WELL AS I WELCOME ALL FEEDBACK PLEASE.

" I GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IN CONTRIBUTING TO HELP AND SUPPORT ME IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE . I HOPE YOU WILL SEND MY WAY POSITIVE THOUGHTS TOWARDS BELIEVING IN ME. I NEED THAT KIND OF ENERGY FOR STRENGTH THAT I NEED TO FIGHT OFF THIS NEGATIVE OVER WHELMING ENERGY THAT HAS PLAGUED MY WORLD. IM STILL IN A STATE OF SHOCK. I VE BEEN COMMITTED TO OUR RELATIONSHIP SUCCESSFULLY OVER TWENTY YEARS BEING FAITHFUL AND TRUE. I CHOOSE TO DEDICATE MY LOVE TO HER AND MY DEVOTION IS CLEARLY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. I NEED MUCH HELP FAST BECAUSE IM BEING CONSUMED BY THESE PERPATRATERS COUNTING ON ME BEING DISTROUGHT. IT'S A LIVING NIGHTMARE. AT THE FAMILIES TARGET TO COVER UP AND TAKE OVER WHAT BELONGS TO THE SISTER. NOT OUT OF LOVE OR CARE FOR HER AT ALL. HELP PLEASE....

HAPPY NEWS YEARS TOI EVERYONE.

PEACE
YVONNE

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Google Lamda Legal. They are a legal organization for
GLBT community. If you have a domestic partnership that
would probably help. Here in NY it's legal. I have one.
I'm still scared. Our rights are still limited, but you still
have some rights. Good luck.
(1)

Wow what a situation. My landlord turned gay as he was older and he had a b/f that lived with him. When my landlord died his sons swooped in and took away the house that he lived in, that was supposed to have been his to live in after. People are so horrid. This house was actually in the block of all the other rental houses he owned so the family did not need it...they were just greedy. I don't know what state you are in due to the common law marriage law and each state handles things differently. I am amazed that they had you arrested..on what grounds? Where was the abuse seen?
(0)

I'm in California and I'm not sure but abuse some how? It's absurd. I go to court on the 07th and need legal help.

Thank you for your time and advice.
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter