Follow

Yhey know they have a good government job with pensions, benefits and a pay check, "guarrantied". They have more supervisors, to just send you to another website, link, email contact, phone contact and more. They really do not have to do nothing if they don't want to. This is what most of them want. They hire their family relatives to keep issues quiet. I guess what I am saying maybe we would be better off if everything was "privatized" like what is happening to the post office, because of all the complaints with them doing nothing right. I know this because I was a teacher and retired, because you really could get nothing accomplised in education. Now you know why are kids are the way they are. good luck society

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
The Caps Lock key is on the left side of your keyboard, between tab and left shift. Learn it, use it, love it.
(2)

HellolmMinsu, there comes a time when it becomes difficult for some people to read regular print size.... thus, CAPS are very helpful for them to use.
(5)

I have encountered this many times over, most recently with needing help from APS (Adult Protection Services). They treated me like I was a villain instead of trying to make sure my aunt was being cared for adequately and respectfully. Instead of informing me what the APS would do to investigate, she seemed to want to antagonize me with what they WOULD NOT do and the tone she set seemed in order to provoke me. For instance, she emphasized by interrupting me that "we WILL NOT update you" and "we will NOT evict the caregivers" even though I had not specificially asked for any of that. Even after the first couple of interruptions I was clear that they did not want details so I tried to keep that to a minimum while explaining the situation. It turned into a screaming match between me and the representative. She was not professional in her manner but one of the rudest and annoying govt workers I've ever had to deal with.
(1)

CHOYAK, THIS CAN VARY FROM AGENCY TO AGENCY. SOME ARE QUITE UNDERSTAFFED, AND OTHERS HAVE TOO MANY HIGHER UP EMPLOYEES.

PLEASE NOTE: FEDERAL LAW GENERALLY PROHIBITS A FEDERAL OFFICIAL, INCLUDING A MEMBER OF CONGRESS, FROM APPOINTING, PROMOTING, OR RECOMMENDING FOR APPOINTMENT OR PROMOTION ANY "RELATIVE" OF THE OFFICIAL TO ANY AGENCY OR DEPARTMENT OVER WHICH THE OFFICIAL EXERCISES AUTHORITY OR CONTROL.
(1)

Most government agencies have been reduced in size. In my state and county relatives cannot be hired. I used to work for a county agency with 38 employees. Due to automation there are now 22.
(0)

During my ordeal that I have posted on here I contacted the APS. He listened carefully, offered suggestions & when nothing worked he made the statement that this "is definitely abuse but it doesn't fall within the parameters that we can pursue." I took that to mean some abuses are acceptable...huh?!? Wasn't the guy's fault. He agreed with me. He simply had his hands tied. We might think about that when we vote.
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter