Follow

Me, my mom, my sister, and my grandmother, (also another sibling) were in a huge mall, and one of my siblings bought a hermit crab. My mom suggested we go and explore Sea World while my grandma held the hermit crab, I thought it was a bad idea but I didn't say anything. So, my grandma was in her electric wheelchair and she is BLIND! Anyway, while we were exploring Sea world and Lego Land my grandmother was driving her chair with one hand, and was holding the crab with the other hand. She was guiding her chair toward stairs that do down hill, but she thought she was at a ramp to go to the first floor, which is right by the stairs. She drove onto the stair and a woman noticed and ran to catch the chair but my grandma was about to fall with the chair and the hermit crab because the woman couldn't hold it! Then two men appeared around the corner and lifted her REALLY HEAVY CHAIR up the stairs without saying a word and then disappeared around the corner!! Then my grandma asked the woman where the men went so she could say thank you! Later, my grandmother called my mom and told us what happened.

My grandmother thought it was an angel!!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Maybe it was security staff, or MIB...but I'm ok with the angel theory😳.
(1)

💟
(0)

MidKid,

I believe you. What a beautiful, heart warming testimony to angels. Thank you for sharing.
(4)

I don't see any reason to not believe in angelic intervention. Angels are among us...we just don't acknowledge them or 'see them'. I KNOW for myself that when I am really needy, my dad is there, holding my hand.

You can believe what you choose, but, as I am going through cancer right now, too many 'coincidences' have occurred to write them off as serendipity or chance. I feel angels very close to me, every day.

Dh had a liver transplant 14 years ago. The surgeon spoke to me at length afterwards--asked what I 'thought' had gone down in that operating room. I was hesistant b/c I didn't need this brilliant man to laugh at me or discount what I knew had happened. I said "That liver should not have fit. My DH should have died. You were held up by angels". He looked me straight in the eye and said "Now, you need to know I am a lapsed member of our church. BUT, I will tell you that I removed the old liver and went to put in the 'new' one and realized it wasn't going to work-I had essentially killed your DH." I waited b/c he didn't know that I was all alone out in the waiting room, praying non-stop. He said "Something happened. I was not alone. I felt Ok about proceeding and I did. That liver should never have fit. It did. Your Dh is going to be OK. What do you think?" I said " things happen we can't explain but I think we got a miracle". He didn't disagree.

I'm sure angels stood round about him to shore him up. Laugh if you like, I know what I know.
(6)

I believe that. Praise The Lord that HE protected her. Scripture talks about HIS angels are encamped around those that believe.
(3)

Honestly, I believed her! But no one else did.......... and yes, she is kinda sweet only when there is one person with her.
(3)

What do you think? They were her angels. May have been human or divine, right? Allow grandma to believe as she feels. Grandma sounds sweet.
(4)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter