Follow

It was a great trip. I let her do her gambling but she really didn’t go crazy. I did a lot of walking and exploring. She did say once that I should have had my husband here instead. I reassured her that is not the case. Once she saw Wayne Newton she really started enjoying herself. She said she cried but happy memories. I really enjoyed his performance. Prior to going she needed a car. After all my husband research we found her a 2010 Toyota Sienna. It’s a nice car for 7500. She deserves it. She has a budget and she is right on she says. Regarding my brother- sightings in St. Louis, Rockford and at my moms birthday party my cousin who was close to him had lost all communication with him. He heard he is a mailman in Nashville. I know it’s bad but I did find a Nashville address for a townhouse right next to my other niece. Our neighbor saw my great niece. But I still feel at peace with everything. I know i have done my part. Just wanted to say hi to everyone

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Glad that things are good, Staffbull!
(2)

Hey, sweet lady! Great to hear from you again! You’ve been on all our minds! Nice to read that you had such a great time in Vegas. Someplace I’ve always wanted to see, even just once, but with disabled hubby, I don’t think it’s gonna happen. How is FIL? Pupper?

Sending hugs...❤️
(4)

People were asking about you, Staffbull. Just so you know you are loved!
(4)

Welcome back staff!! I’m happy you & mom had a great time in Vegas!
(2)

I remember you Staffbull. Glad to see you're back.
(2)

Glad that you and your Mom enjoyed Wayne Newton and Las Vegas.  Sometimes it is nice just to get away from the everyday "stuff" and relax.

Also glad to hear that you are not taking on your brother's problems and that you are letting him live his life without trying to fix the problems between him and yourself.

YES, you have done (and are doing) your part for your Mom and yourself.  Lots of {{{HUGS}}}!
(1)

Good news. So glad that you enjoyed Wayne Newton, he is an entertainer for certain.

You sound good and that is great!
(2)

It’s great to hear from you all. I know it’s back to reality. I went to drop off the New York Times at my fil al and a roll. Well the worker who overreact over everything said that he was really confused last night. He was looking for his wife and i was drinking again. Then while we were gone, my husband took him to the coffee shop and took care of things but I guess my fil asked the staff how long he has to stay and they said this is his home. Then he was mad at my husband because he didn’t respond to his emails. The problem was he didn’t get them all the time due to the Internet. Anyway now he said he doesn’t remember agreeing to letting us make decisions about him. So now he is going to hire a lawyer.

This is a little off topic but my husband has gone back to therapy and he seems to be having a hard time with here we are closer to dying and we have to take care of elderly parents.

Next I forgot to mention that my mom got a newer van than a 2000. It’s really nice and she deserves it.

Didn’t mean to go off topic. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves. Love you guys
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter