Follow

Hi everyone
I’m so sorry I haven’t been on here for awhile. So much has been going on. I did want to let everyone know my sweet mother in law Janet passed away on Sunday, January 17th. She was only with us 17 days after bringing her to be near us. But we are thankful for the times we got to see her. She had suffered a stroke when being transferred down to us. She only said 1 word to us since that day but we know she could somewhat understand us talking to her. I will miss her so very much.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I am so sorry for your loss
(3)

Sorry for your loss, but glad you were able to see her.
In your thoughts and in your heart she will still be with you.
She is at peace.
(2)

So glad that you got to spend some time with your MIL before she passed. I'm sure she was happy to be surrounded by people who loved her in her final days, even if she couldn't verbalize it. God bless, and comfort you and your husband.
(1)

I’m sorry about your MIL. I bet she very much felt your love!
(3)

My condolences over the loss of your dear MIL Janet. I'm glad you had the chance to spend her last 17 days on Earth together, what a blessing. Sending you a hug and a prayer for peace.
(2)

So sorry for your loss. 🌹
(1)

So sorry to hear this. Glad that you are able to be with us again.
(1)

Dear "Momsonlychild,"

Oh, I'm so very sorry to hear about your MIL, Janet, passing away Sunday especially having suffered a stroke while being transferred to where you live. I know the plan sounded so good to have both your mother and MIL living in the same facility - this is truly sad. I'm glad you at least had a couple weeks with her even if she only was able to speak one word.

Lately, I've really come to realize how things rarely work out the way we hope for and plan for then ending up with life throwing us a curve ball.

Once again, my condolences to you and your family.

May God help you all through this difficult time.
(1)

So very sorry for your loss of your MIL. May she Rest In Peace.
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter