Follow
Read More
This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Thanks Shad250 and Dcurnan… It is so hard right now but I am hanging in there.
(1)

I am in the process of grieving also. My best friend and husband died Jan. 20th. The house is so lonely without him. I fall apart every morning and every night when he is not beside me in our bed. It is so empty. This house is so filled with memories and constant reminders of him. When something happens that we cared about, he is not here so we could share it. My grief is overwhelming me.
(7)

Juder,
I am so sorry for your loss. I have lost loved ones, yet not a spouse. But I understand the cloud of grief that can succomb you.
I have watched spouses grieving their loved ones, and I know it is very difficult. I do also know that time and the Lord heals sorrow and grief. It never goes away, but becomes manageable. I will be praying for you. Hang in there. It will get better, it will.
(3)

I am so sorry for your loss, Take care of yourself during this time and remember all the love you shared.
(3)

Juder and Dustin, sympathy for your recent losses.  Grieving the death of someone so close to us is so hard, especially when we loved them so deeply. Please keep in touch. Prayers and big HUGS
(3)

So very sorry,
(3)

Judertoo,
I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. May God wrap His arms around you and ease your pain. Time will help. Keep yourself busy.
If you have another bedroom, you might try sleeping in there for awhile.

((((Big Hugs))))
(3)

So sorry for your loss 😣 I am 24/7 caregiver to my mom who has severe dementia and was just diagnosed with terminal late stage cancer 2 weeks ago also the day after my mother was diagnosed my honey who is 9 years younger than me passed away suddenly a undetected aneurysm. I put our relationship on hold to help my mom through a difficult time and now I feel like I'm going to be left alone. I don't mean to take away from your sorrow at all I'm very sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace.
(3)

Nightmare, I'm so sorry for your loss. We're often told that we'll have plenty of time to carry on our own lives after our parents pass away but in some cases, it just doesn't work out that way. I understand you had the best intentions putting your relationship on hold and did it to support your Mom like a good daughter. It's just so sad that you won't get to experience life with your partner after caring for your Mom is over. So, so sorry!
(3)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter