Follow

When my mother watches TV it is so loud it would drive me crazy so I got her headphones...

They are called "OWNZONE" wireless TV headphones and she loves them. She has had the headphones for a month and I have peace & quite.

The headphones are easy to connect to any TV. Has a rechargeable battery that last up to 10 hrs. Helps block out surrounding sound. They are patted making them comfortable to wear. The sound quality is great. Oh and no Bluetooth require. You will need a USB outlet to recharge battery.

We found them in a store call Blain's and you might of seem them advertise on TV as a TV product. It was the best 40.00 dollars I ever spent!

Just trying to help!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
Question, along the same lines . . . I know that in movie theaters and other venues they have earphones for hard-of-hearing patrons but the remaining audience can hear the movie at the same time.

I am wonding if there is anything similar to that we could use in our house so my mom, who is DEFINITELY hard-of-hearing even with hearing aids, and I could still enjoy watching TV together without blowing out my eardrums and using CCTV.

Any suggestions?
(0)

Great idea! 27 years ago, the TV man made a hook-up at the back of the TV and my Dad used earplugs! He had to watch out for the LONG wire (don't know where the guy got it), but it was a terrific answer for everybody in the house.
(1)

Great! Thanks for sharing!   lil
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter