Follow

Tuesday went to the doctor and she said i was in good health, a week ago today my husband said he didn't whether he was coming to Colorado or not, that upset me Tuesday night my dog and I got attacked by a big dog , I thought my dog was a
goner. The dog knocked me down and I hurt my back. I haven't heard about my blood test for cholesterol, i ques its good news. I worked today and tomorrow.
I feel that my family in Arkansas is punishing me because I am taking care of my mother. She took care of me , so its my turn to take care of her. anyone feel they are being punished taking care of their mother.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
okay! Sorry! pami
(0)

pami68, take care of yourself. You had written this earlier.

"Tuesday went to the doctor and my mom went with me so she could have her back done. I had to have a blood test and blood pressure checked. Plus physical exam, That went well. That night I took my 11 year old dachshund out for a walk and we both got attacked by a big dog. We are both fine! My husband is in Arkansas and he says he hurt his leg and may not make it, I haven't back yet, he is still deciding. Then my male friend last who has been helping me with my mother gave me flowers and card and serenade me with the songs we love. Yea I do have boyfriend and my husband knows it and accept it since he cant be here to help me. My mom adores my male friend and thinks he is wonderful and why don't I get a divorce. She told me he is more of a husband then my husband. The truth be known he is. Today I will find out about my cholesterol I just feel like I am being punished by my family in Arkansas because I am taking care of my mother who I love dearly. I know this shouldn't affect me but it does. Never mind that I have Hypertension and high blood pressure and a seizure that reacts to pressure, tension, stress and strain and i do take blood pressure pills and anti seizure medicine. They don't care that my doctor s say I cant go to Arkansas because of my health and I would have my license taken away there. I don't know what to do to tell them i am also in serious condition. Oh yea and two months ago I was in an accident, and last October I had a grand mall seizure , because my brain burned out. What does it take for them to understand about me and my mother and my son, who I also take care of."
(0)

Full Moon tonight. Even in Arkansas.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter