Follow

My home State is COMMUNITY PROPERTY. EVERYTHING BELONGED TO MY MOTHER. God bless her for trying to make my step-father "feel like a man" by placing him as 'an authorized signer ONLY' on her checking and on a small, depends on what one considers small'.
Both live in assisted living due to Alzheimer's. I filed for an asset protection divorce. I tried for 3 yrs to get a settlement done with his WITCH of a daughter who CLAIMS TO BE EVER SO CHRISTIAN, would not settle UNLESS SHE RECEIVED A GREAT DEAL OF "MOM'S" MONEY.
SHE COMMITTED WIRE FRAUD, ID, THEFT, BLATANTLY LIED TO THE VA, AS WELL AS HER CLAIM FOR NEEDING IMMEDIATE ASSETS TO CARE FOR HER FATHER, MEANING, GO AFTER MOM'S MONEY AND SOLE/SEPARATE PROPERTY.
I'm Mom's Guardian/Conservator meaning my job is to protect her assets from everyone including my siblings.
THE LAWS OF COMMUNITY DEBT, SOLE/SEPARATE PROPERTY WERE ON MY SIDE. THE CATCH? HER ATTORNEY LIED TO THE COURT 3 TIMES AND WAITED UNTIL SHE COULD SPECIFICALLY GET ON THE DOCKET FOR A VERY LIBERAL LEANING JUDGE, AND MOVED FROM PROBATE COURT TO FAMILY COURT (IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROBATE).
This PIOUS CHRISTIAN WITCH walked away not paying a penny for community debt, 50% of the 2019 income taxes owed Fed/State AND I HAD TO PAY $32.641.00 IN CASH.
Why? Because my step-father knew nothing about finances. WITCH and siblings detested my Mother even though Mom did everything to bring them in as family. They didn't mind the expensive gifts they and their children received for birthdays/Christmas. Me and my siblings made Mom stop doing this for us because WE'RE ALL ADULTS!
TO SAVE MY MOTHER'S HOME, SHE GOT IN THE DIVORCE WHEN MY DAD LEFT HER FOR ANOTHER WOMAN, THIS WITCH WAS GOING TO GO AFTER 26% OF THE MONEY RECEIVED FROM THE SALE OF THE HOUSE. Mom's house is valued between $450.000-$500.000.
Her reasoning...they were married for 26 years!
I had to forgive all of the Community debt as well as giving her $34.631.00 which was basically just under HALF of Mom's inheritance.
I fought for 3 years, ALL THE STATE LAWS WERE ON MY SIDE, BUT IN THE END, IT DIDN'T MATTER ALL DUE TO A MALE JUDGE WHO WILL SIDE 99.99% OF THE TIME WITH THE WOE IS ME, SPOUSE.
NOW MY FIGHT IS TO INFORM THE US GOVERNMENT OF HER KNOWINGLY AND PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION TO RECEIVE VA BENEFITS, IRS FOR THE SAME REASON AS IT ALL FALLS UNDER THE SAME U.S C. STATUTE.
I DID INFORM HER PREVIOUS ATTORNEY THAT SHE WILL NOW HAVE ASSETS TO GO AFTER FOR FAILURE OF PAYMENT BEFORE THE WITCH HIDES THE MONEY.
PLEASE, do not tell me to put this behind me. I've had to place Mom in 'special' hospice. Step-father will most likely be removed from this facility.
The WITCH did not want to place 'DADDY' in the crypt(s) my Grandmother purchased for her children/spouses. My UP YOURS, REQUIRES THE WITCH TO USE THE CRYPT SO 'DADDY' WILL BE WITH MOM FOR ALL ETERNITY. Big effing deal Mom got.
I failed at my job. I did everything by the book, but I still failed.
Just be prepared because you never know what a judge "is going to divide" once that black robe is placed on their shoulder(s).
Just like our politicians, don't follow the law, YOU DECIDE what is best, not what is right.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I know you're upset,but please stop shouting.
(2)

dkentz72, this is so very complex, with a lot of moving parts. Each case is different. But thanks for the heads up.
(1)

Update, I was gathering all 10+ reams of printer paper I have used in the past 6 months and I found a purposely adjusted transaction log, not a bank statement, a transaction log which means nothing unless you have the actual bank statement to compare.
SHE'S HIDDEN $20.000.00+! Yes, that's $20.000.00+. I received 641 "exhibits" and nothing made sense, especially when it came to the area of banking.
I found 1 page stating over $50.000.00 in credits and $40.000.00 in debits yet when I found another 3 transaction logs for the same account, same dates, different dollar amounts for total debits/credits. She closed that account for $19.332.00. Some dates just disappeared and the same with transactions. I received the 641 exhibits and had to place them in order and try to make sense of them. 2 days later, I received their Court document request which took me almost a month to gather everything. They wanted a copy of every quitclaim, deed, investments, value of the house, you name it they wanted it. I would have given them Mom's 1st born, no problem there.
Knowingly providing false or purposely changing facts is FRAUD.
Yes, my attorney will be receiving a pdf tomorrow. No surprise being she lied to the VA, oops 18 U.S.C. 1001, up to 5 yrs in prison, $100.000.00 fine or both. Yes, the Inspector General in DC will also be receiving a letter with everything attached. Wire fraud falls under the same statute as mail fraud which she did.
She's the gift that just keeps on giving. Since the Judge will most likely not be able to sign the decree, I'm hoping things can come to a screeching halt.
Let's not forget, she's a Christan.
(3)

No she is not a Christian. Her actions prove that.

I hope that you get justice and she goes to jail.
(2)

I hope you can work this out. I am so sorry this has happened to your family. It seems complicated. Best wishes to you.
(1)

There is so much elder isolation & financial exploitation against our elderly across our country. I think it’s only started coming to light over the past few years & from what I can see it’s usually done by a trusted family member.

Try contacting Rick Black from the Cear organization.....there is a website. Maybe he can offer you some insight. My brother has done the same thing to my family but not with the amount of money you’re talking about. My problem is that I don’t have the finances to hire a lawyer.

I wish you the best of luck!
(2)

Dkentz, go right ahead and yell, scream, shout!! It will make you feel better. It’s just caps. We can’t HEAR you.
(1)

I talk to my mothers primary care physician. She always answers me back IN CAPS. I NEVER TOOK IT AS HER YELLING OR SCREAMING AT ME. I JUST ASSUMED SHE WANTED ME TO SEE WHAT SHE WAS TYPING INSTEAD OF SQUINTING.
(2)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter