Follow

Thank you the zookeeper. I appreciate that I am not alone. It has been rough. I have no friends or family to rely on. Not even a girlfriend. I need financial help. I will call them in the morning. When my mom is like this I am bored to death in my room. All by myself with nothing to do all day everyday!!!! Jason1234' Thank you.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Thank you. I am going crazy. I am all by myself.
(0)

You're not alone. I know how isolating it can be taking care of an ailing parent, and you probably are already missing the mom she "used to be". Caregiving is really tough. Don't ever forget that you have to take care of yourself, first, or you won't be able to take care of anyone. You did the right thing by reaching out - now, spend some time reading other people's posts and the replies. I know it really helped me a lot when I saw that so many other people were facing the same exact things I was facing. And there are some really good people on this forum with excellent ideas and suggestions that are willing to help you find you way through it. Please keep us posted!
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter