Follow

Hi everyone,

I am an undergraduate student in the psychology department at CSUSM. I am a research assistant to a graduate student, Sean Griser, who is leading a study on the impact of COVID-19 on family caregivers of individuals with dementia at California State University San Marcos

I’m hoping to gather participants to take part in this study in the form of a survey. Please follow this link ( https://bit.ly/3hmpovr ) if you are interested in learning more information and/or participating. Thank you and I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Feel free to direct any questions to grise001@cougars.csusm.edu.

Have a lovely day/night!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
I am just very relieved my mom passed three years ago. I hate to think what covid would have done to her.
(0)

Do participants need to be California residents?
(0)

AgingCare has verified the validity of this study and has approved this post as it directly relates to family caregivers. Interested caregivers should copy and paste the link provided to participate in the survey.
(2)

I hope the study will include a series of surveys. Otherwise I think you will find that, in the words of Chairman Mao, "it is too early to say."
(0)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter