Follow

So my Mother called me today from ALF to tell me that she read if you can hold your breath for 10 seconds without coughing, you don't have Corona virus! And you don't need to go to the Doctor.
She read it on social media. Said it was from a Doctor.
THIS IS FALSE!!!
Please don't let your loved ones be fooled!!
Fever, coughing (no matter how long you can hold your breath), difficulty breathing needs to be addressed ASAP!
I would love to get my hands on whoever posted this garbage!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
If you want the good oil, try the site below. It’s what’s changed a lot of things. On the other hand, perhaps stick to jokes.
Imperial-College-COVID19-NPI-modelling-16-03-2020.pdf
(0)

Wait, people really stopped drinking corona? I thought everyone understood that was a joke! But then some people actually believe the 10 second rule is based on science too🤨
(4)

xray,

Well, I am afraid you would have to ‘get your hands on’ many people in the media. There’s so much incorrect reporting done on all kinds of medical issues. This is why the elderly shouldn’t bombard themselves with the media because they don’t know which sources to avoid.

Some of the elderly believe the trashy newspapers like they sell in the grocery stores. They read them and then have a gossip session afterwards with the old ladies in their hair salon!

Look at the people who stopped drinking Corona beer! How stupid can people possibly be? That is ridiculous!
(2)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter