Follow

We are getting ready to go South to AZ. for these colder Winter months. My Mother has been with one of my brother's for the past 2-3 weeks. We are going to pick her up to travel with us. We did take her once before & had a great time. She enjoys the ride & the beautiful country side.
However, she has declined some in her physical ability & dementia. But we are still thinking she will enjoy. She lives pretty much in the moment with the present day stuff. She still remembers a lot in the latter day times.
Every once in a while she will be reciting all her 4 children's names & spouses. At other times she will be naming her grandchildren & she goes over where we all live. Interesting...
Please keep our trip with her in your prayers. I am sure prayers will be much needed.
Thank You!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
As I say to my daughter , when she is anxious( she has special needs) about traveling -"We are going on a SLOW adventure-no need to worry. " and we do, indeed go slow and enjoy all the little things along the way. May your travels be slow and adventurous and may God keep you all safe. Enjoy each other.
(0)

Thanks for your prayers, beveyk
(0)

Have a safe journey and enjoy the warmer weather. Prayers that all goes well and Mother enjoys the change in scenery.
(1)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter