Follow

I am posting this to alert others of the major headaches and wasted time this company has caused me. We switched my dad to Humana Part D plan and since they limit the number of pharmacies who can dispense 90 days to a handful that aren't even near me, I decided to go with RightSource for 90 days via mail order. What a colossal mess and headache. Was on the phone with them for 90 minutes one day trying to get my dads meds straightened out and thought all was ok when I hung up. Today they call and act like they hadn't a clue of what was done last week. I wanted to reach through the phone and strangle them. So I just said I give up and went to CVS. Pitiful awful customer service. I don't know if others use them but I'm posting as a warning to those who might consider them.

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Find Care & Housing
I think just about everyone has had one problem or another with all of the mail order pharmacies. I know my Dad is currently trying to get his meds, too, but it's a different company.
(0)

My husband and I use Express Scripts and have never had issues.
(1)

I have been trying for three weeks to get a new prescription issued through Right Source, twice online and once with a direct call. I still have not received my order so went and refilled it with Wal-Mart. I would think that Humana could do better than this.
(0)

Have you spoken with Humana about this? Hopefully, they would want to know about the poor service
(1)

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter