Follow

Sometimes we need help from heaven to get us through the day, or even the moment. Sometimes we just don't know what to do, when our loved ones need our assistance, or we are faced with the unknown. It has been said that prayer changes things, and sometimes we need direction through answered prayer.

Many times, God uses people to meet our needs and help us along the way. So thankful for the many who have answered that call, and have been there in time of need. We are encouraged by the blessings you share, as you have prayers answered. Thanks for being here!

This discussion has been closed for comment. Start a New Discussion.
Without my prayer time and my faith I dont think I would have made it last week. .God can
(0)

Sometimes answered prayer comes in ways we do not understand.
(0)

Everyone, no matter how mighty they feel, will at some point need a source of strength other than their own. If you believe in something and it works for you, then it's real. Prayer never worked for me, as it only served to keep me where I was by unnecessarily enduring things I didn't think could be changed. Although I am a recovering Catholic, I'm a spiritual being having a human experience. I still have faith, but it's now a kind of faith that's about hope and self-empowerment. I only have positive and learning experiences, so rather than recite the "Serenity Prayer" I'm always on the lookout for tools to help me function while I help others ... until my life is recycled once again.
(0)

Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter